Edison's Donation Request Procedure
Dear Donation Requesting Organization:
Edison’s is proud to support the many organizations in our community who participate in fundraising activities to support their various initiatives. We donate or provide sponsorship support of approximately $35,000 each year. Due to the increased volume of requests we have created a more streamlined approach.
- Bring your donation request letter to Edison’s and present your letter to our desk staff.
- Our staff will check to see if any duplicate requests have been received from your organization.
- If no duplicate donation has been issued, our staff will issue you a $20 Edison’s arcade card to be used as a silent auction, raffle item or prize for your event.
- You will sign the bottom of your request letter as confirmation of your receipt of the item.
We ask that your organization help in the following ways:
- limit requests to one per year
- not send multiple requests for the same fundraising initiative
- drop your donation requests in-person at Edison’s
REQUESTS FROM OUR GROUP CUSTOMERS:
We love to reward our CUSTOMERS with additional donations &/or fundraising support.
Organizations may receive additional donation support if/when they:
- Book one of Edison’s fundraising programs
- Let us know that the organization has held an event at Edison’s in the past 6 months
- Schedule an event for their organization in the next 6 months
Contact your party planner or account representative directly should you be one of our group customers. To inquire about Edison’s fundraising programs, please visit www.edisonsfun.com or contact our group sales department by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (618) 307-9020.
Cash sponsorship or advertising requests are not processed the same way as above and will be reviewed individually by Edison’s marketing department. Edison’s has a limited marketing budget so all cash sponsorships are not automatically awarded. Present all sponsorship and advertising requests to Tom Rezabeck at email@example.com or mail it to him at 2477 S. State Route 157, Edwardsville, IL 62025.